I'm a software developer, educator and mentor. I was born in 1994(you can do the math) and grew up in Sabalgarh(small town near Gwalior, India). Shortly after graduating from SGSITS Indore, I joined the engineering team at Persistent Systems where I worked on a wide variety of web development projects.
I've written code for Disney + Hotstar, India's largest OTT platform that serves millions of people in and outside India to watch great quality sports and entertainment content.
I've decent experience in blockchain technologies and have a good understanding of Smart contract development and deployment. In Web3 space, I've written code for Passage Protocol.
Here are a few technologies I've been working with recently:
- (S)CSS & TailwindCSS
- MongoDB and MySQL
- Docker & Kubrnetics
- Hardhat + Ether.js
- Graph protocol
Where I've Worked
Senior Frontend Engineer @ Socialroots
Jan 2023 - Present
- Worked as a Senior Frontend Engineer to build and maintain a network coordination platform.
- Tech stack: ReactJS, TypeScript, GraphQL, NodeJS, TailwindCSS, Docker.
Developer @ Passage Protocol
Jan 2022 - Dec 2022
- Worked as a Developer to build Infrastructure platform for NFT and DAO communities that allows communties to deploy their ERC721 and ERC1155 contracts, manage membership, using dynamic NFT to show their token balance,community reward and other dynamic attribute on membership NFT.
- Created Frontend interface that allows user to upload NFT configraturation such as Network to deploy, NFT type(ERC721, ERC1155), mint supply, etc.
- Tech Stack: Solidity, Hardhat, Ether.js, NextJS, Typescript, Tailwind.
Engineer @ Turing
May 2021 - Jan 2022
- Worked as a Software Developer to build and maintain the Turing Platform.
- Worked on Postmatch product that allow developer to seamlessly track all their reviews, manage tasks and billings, etc.
- Tech stack: ReactJS, Antd, NodeJS, Molecular.
Engineer @ Pesto
July 2020 - May 2021
- Worked as Software developer and Educator to develop training platform and help people becoming good Web developer
Software Development Engineer @ Disney + Hotstar
Dec 2018 - June 2020
- Developed and shipped Subscription module that allows users to purchase Disney + Hotstar membership in all supported countries.
- Developed Phone number login UI for Disney + Hotstar website
- Made Architectural and design changes in site to launch it in new market
- Contributed extensively to CI/CD process for effective deployment, automatic scaling using GoCD and Kubernetes.
Senior Solution Engineer @ TechRacers
April - Nov 2018
- Developed and maintained E-learning web application written in React.JS, Node.JS.
- Contributed in creating system to deploy microservices using Docker and Rancher.
Software Engineer @ Persistent Systems
Aug 2016- May 2018
- Worked in Node.JS to create back-end systems for large enterprise applications.
- Contributed in creating code deployment pipelines.
Some Things I've Built
Todo App that allows you to create a todo on Rinkeby network and hardhat local network. purpose of this project is to showacase usage of The Graph, an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS.
Hoping to create a blog post for the same in near future🤞.
- Solidity + Hardhat
- The Graph
Get In Touch
Interested in Web, Open-source, and all things Software Development or just want to say Hi 👇